For years, eczema sufferers have had to deal with the itch, pain, and inflammation that this condition causes. Our Homemade Healing Eczema Balm is a balm that is made with natural ingredients to help soothe the itch and inflammation. The balm is made with beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, and hempseed oil — to name a few. Each hand-picked ingredient is known for their anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects. Are you ready to relieve irritated, inflamed areas with the healing powers of essential oils?
- Calendula-Infused Safflower Oil: Calendula is an anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and has antibacterial properties — working wonders in healing and soothing eczema and other skin-related issues.
- Organic, Ivory Shea Butter: Deeply nourishing with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Provides topical anti-inflammatory effects — moistures and soothes irritated skin.
- Geranium Oil: Natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory! Often used to combat the redness and irritation that comes along with eczema, dermatitis, and other skin issues.
- Rosehip Oil: Hydrates moisturizes, and reduces skin irritation. It also fades dark marks and scars that can result from constant itching.
- Chamomile Extract: Used for centuries as a calming anti-inflammatory for irritated, inflamed skin.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Reduces discomfort associated with inflamed skin. Natural pain-reducing and inflammation relief.
- Beeswax: Forms a protective layer over the skin while moisturizing.
*Note: This is our only non-vegan product